Delivery of products and related costs
1. The products immediately available will be shipped to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 5 working days from the acceptance of the Order by Acquario srl, at the cost indicated specifically before sending the Order. Custom products will normally be available between 4 and 12 weeks depending on the type of product. In any case, the shipping terms of the customized products will be indicated in the order confirmation.
Acquario srl reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
2. With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any customs import charges will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of his country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
3. The delivery times indicated by Acquario srl must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery and to request compensation or compensation.
4. In Italy all deliveries are made through the Bartolini courier. Recall that the courier makes delivery with unloading at street level. For the shipment of small orders within the European Union we use the DHL courier service, while for larger orders we use specialized couriers. In most cases, the courier will contact the recipient before delivering the order to arrange a convenient delivery time during normal business hours.
We remind you that Bartolini, DHL and all the other carriers carry out the delivery service on the street level.
5. Upon delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document,
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or in any way altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps) and does not show suspicious noises.
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately detected by placing a specific indication on the product delivery document to be returned to the courier.
Shipments made with our couriers are always covered by insurance. In order for this to be activated, it is essential to specify the reason for the reserve on the courier's DDT (on paper or on an electronic handheld), for example "Reserve for broken package", "Reserve for damaged packaging", "Reserve for missing package" .
Otherwise, the carrier is free from any liability and no compensation will be provided for damages that the product has suffered during the transport phase.
The reserve must not be generic but motivated. The words "Verification reserve" or "Accept with reserve" without specifying the reason are considered generic reserves and are therefore not accepted by the insurance.
Without the specific reserve, it will not be possible in any way to replace the damaged parts or product. By accepting the package by entering the reason for the reserve, however, it will be possible to activate the insurance from which the shipment is covered and to repair or replace partially or totally the damaged product, based on the extent of the damage.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.
After the expiration of these days our responsibility will automatically expire.
Returns and Refunds
Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send Acquario Srl a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address: email@example.com and use the appropriate form on the Site.
Registered users will be able to access the "RETURNS" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
3. In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to Acquario Srl at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal:
The shipping address is as follows:
c / o Acquario srl
via Primo Maggio 33
35030 Bastia di Rovolon (PD) - ITALY
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packs), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature and characteristics, according to normal diligence, without any signs wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories, accessories, etc.);
for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc.);
the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Acquario Srl, the shipment is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Acquario Srl will notify the Customer of this, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
Acquario Srl will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the shipment for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to request a change or a refund of a made-to-measure or personalized product, unless the goods are defective or not in accordance with the order made (art.5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree n.185 of 05/22/1999).
- Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
4. Acquario Srl will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, by reversing the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of said refund. Acquario srl will be able to suspend the refund until receipt of the returned product or until the moment in which the Customer proves to have correctly returned the product, if previous.
5. In any case, the Customer will lapse from the right of withdrawal in cases where Acquario Srl ascertains that:
the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
the product is missing its external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
the product is missing elements of the same and / or accessories (e.g., etc.).
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Acquario srl will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.