1. The products offered for sale by Acquario srl are only those present on the Acquario Due website at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relative information sheets.
2. In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for information purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ, for example. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used for accessing the Site and viewing the images).
3. To place an Order, the Customer must complete the relevant form on the Site in its entirety and send the same after carefully viewing the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and / or products it intends to purchase. The Customer must also request Acquario srl, if he wishes, the issuance of a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
4. The correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Acquario Due through an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the purchase conditions, as required by applicable legislation, as well as the data entered by the Customer in the Order, so that the same can verify them and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
Prices and payment methods
1. The prices indicated on the site are to be considered without VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the website or these Conditions.
2. The following payment methods are provided:
For payment, the customer can use the Paypal circuit according to the specific methods of the same.
(ii) Credit card
In cases of purchase of the goods by credit card payment method, the transaction can take place through the secure Paypal server or other secure server chosen by Acquario Due.
In no case and in any phase of the payment will Acquario Due be able to know the information relating to the customer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the banking institution that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Acquario Due will retain such data and therefore in no case can Acquario Due be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
(iii) Bank transfer (only for European Union countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods or, in the case of customized products, the start of processing will take place only upon the actual receipt of the payment in the bank.